STUDY IN KOREA
South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with Northern Korea. It’s equally known for its green; hilly country side dotted with cherry trees and centuries- Old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital. It is the nation with biggest tech giants like Samsung.
Studying abroad is a great experience, especially if you’re interested in a foreign culture and language. And South Korea is an awesome destination for anyone looking to expand their horizons. Studying in South Korea opens the doors for you. It’s opportunity to pursue higher education in the nation with leading economy. Students are attracting more towards South Korea because of high-quality education in South Korea. There are thousands of courses, over with 105,000 of a student who is getting high-quality education. The most popular universities in South Korea are Woosong University, Kyungdong University, SolBridge, Ajou University , UniversitrySeouUniversitry, etc.
Currently, there are more than 370 official South Korean higher education providers, including 179 private universities and 43 national universities.
KOREA FOR NEPALESE STUDENTS
WHY STUDY IN KOREA?
South Korea is, in many ways, similar to other destinations around Asia; it features advanced, modern cities and large populations that are always on the go. It is highly influenced by American culture but still, manages to hold onto its proud history and culture. A study in South Korea is a once in a life time opportunity, whether exploring South Korea’s large and bustling capital city, Seoul, students are also likely to enjoy South Korea’s rich and dynamic culture.
- International Student Affairs Offices
- Cultural exchange
- High-Quality research
- Innovative, creative and independent culture
- Impressive technology and research resources
- Affordable cost of living
- Provide Quality education
- Employment opportunities
- Rich in cultural and dynamic life
- The universities are recognized world wide
- Support for careers
- A suitable , multicultural and harmonious society
Whether you are planning to study in South Korea after 12th or graduation, there are certain admission requirements that you need to accomplish. Here are the major requirements to study in South Korea for international students:
- Education: For undergraduate courses in South Korea, the candidate needs to have completed 10+2, i.e. 12 years of education (primary and secondary) and for postgraduate courses, you will need a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s program and a master’s degree for PhD.
- Language Proficiency Tests: If you are applying for English-taught courses in South Korea, you will have to provide TOEFL scores while for Korean-taught programs, you need to appear for Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) and then submit TOPIK scores with your application.
- Additionally, you will also have to submit Letters of Recommendation (LORs), Statement of Purpose (SOP), CV, among others.