STUDY IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh, officially the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, is a country in South Asia with Dhaka as its capital. English is widely used in medical and other higher education. The climate is tropical with a mild winter from October to March, and summer from March to June.
Bangladesh is the Next Eleven Emerging Economy. It has achieved significant strides in human and social development. The country is a founding member of SAARC, the Developing 8 Countries, and Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC). It contributes one of the largest peacekeeping to the United Nations.
BANGLADESH FOR NEPALESE STUDENTS
WHY STUDY IN BANGLADESH?
Germany is the 3rd most popular study destination for International students and most of the International students study for free without having the stress of paying thousands of Euros/Dollars in tuition fees.
- SLC or equivalent examination passed not before 2018 or 2019.
- +2 or equivalent examination passed not before 2020 or 2021.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SLC or equivalent plus +2 or equivalent= 7.00 (seven)
- Minimum GPA either in SLC or equivalent or in +2 or equivalent= 3.5
- Minimum GPA in biology= 3.5 (minimum 59.5%)
How to calculate my GPA?
Calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SLC or equivalent:
- Consider marks obtained in top 5 subjects only (subjects in which you have scored higher marks).
- GPA in SLC or equivalent = (sum of Grade point of top five subjects) ÷ 5
- Calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in +2 or equivalent:
- Consider marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only.
- GPA in +2 or equivalent = (sum of Grade Points in PCB) ÷ 3
- Now, Total GPA= (GPA in SLC) + (GPA in +2)
Grade points of an Individual Subject:
A+ or A
Application form processing facility for Embassy of Bangladesh is available at Aadhar Education.
Visit Aadhar with your SLC & +2 Marksheet for GPA Calculation.